Organize a Pack!
Organize a Sandy Paws dog walk near you!
As a Pack Leader, you will:
- Help to promote COA’s mission of cleaner, safer beaches for all pets and people
- Raise funds to support COA’s important and innovative work to improve the marine environment
- Receive COA’s Sandy Paws posters, postcards, and dog bandanna’s for your participants
- Your Pack will be recognized at the Sandy Paws After PAWty at Wonderbar in Asbury Park.
Helpful Tips for Pack Leaders
Don’t Sit & Stay, do more!
- Create a “Pack” on Crowdrise to fundraise with your Pack.
- The team that raises the most wins prizes for their pups.
- Host a “tail”gate party after the walk if you can’t attend the After PAWty.
- Encourage local businesses to donate food or treats for dogs and their owners.
- Reach out to a local rescue or adoption center and invite them to participate.
- Encourage friends and family to support your pack and dog’s fundraising page.
- Follow COA Sandy Paws on Facebook and Instagram (@COA_SandyPaws) for important event updates.
For more information and to sign up, please contact Abigail at Programs@CleanOceanAction.org or 732-872-0111.