About Sandy Paws
Join us for Clean Ocean Action’s fourth annual Sandy Paws fundraiser event on Saturday, September 15th, 2018! This fun dog walk invites dog owners, their furry friends, and pet lovers for a combination dog-walk and beach cleanup at the main event in Asbury Park or at a satellite event, organized by one of our supporters!
Sandy Paws in Asbury Park Will Offer:
- Dog Walk & Beach Clean-Up
- Vendors along the boardwalk
- Pet costume contest with prizes!
- Awards for the Top Dog and Runner Pup who raises the most funds!
Organize a Walk
Organize a pack of people and their pups to join COA for a walk! Register as a Pack Leader with COA
• Pick a beach or park near you
• Coordinate walkers and pups to arrive at your location
• Ask members of your “Pack” to register online and make a donation
• Share with your community through COA’s Sandy Paws posters, postcards, and social media pages
• Host a beach cleanup during your walk and help the marine environment
• Have fun!
Once you’ve organized a walk, learn the coveted title of “Top Dog!”
• Create a team on Crowdrise to raise money (The team that raises the most wins prizes for pups)
• Host a “tail”gate party after the walk, food may be donated from a local business
• Reach out to a local rescue or adoption center and invite them to join
• Encourage friends and family to support your dog with a donation
• Follow COA Sandy Paws on Facebook and Instagram
For more information and to sign up, please contact Spencer at smunson@CleanOceanAction.org or 732-872-0111.
Contact Us Today!
Join us for Clean Ocean Action’s third annual Sandy Paws fundraiser event held on October 15th 2017! This statewide dog walk invites all dogs, owners, and pet lovers to join us for a day of awareness a local beach or at the main event on the Asbury Park Boardwalk. Fill out the form and sign up today!
Address: 18 Hartshorne Dr Suite 2, Highlands, NJ 07732
Phone: (732) 872-0111
Business Hours: 9am – 5pm M-F